10/02/2010

MY DREAM



Every morning smiling hot tea with milk, i look at the map of the world and present as i will live in Paris is my dream! I very want to work with clothes, want to create a fashion, want to do life beutiful, and to do women it by a decoration! I very like to think of, draw clothes - i like to spare attention every change! Now i walk in school of models, and i like to feel itself from the different projections of picture of fashion! I am very attracted by people with work the field of fashion - each of them is the unique history - everybody interesting me! I try to participate in all of competitions of designers of clothes, recently i won a competition MegaAccess, winning was certificate on the display of fashions on the week of fashion in Moscow - i was happy, that my ideas made such impression. But unfortunately, i live in Siberia, and i do not have financial possibilities to do such shows, therefore i was forced to give up him! but i do not lose heart! I every day am engaged in the development in this sphere - i read much, think of, draw, study, as work with a fashion in Paris, America! I build plans on the future and i know that all will be good!

14 comments:

Closet Fashionista said...

Such a great dream! I'm sure it will come true one day!! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

AGNES STYLE said...

Very nice photo, and I like your dream!=)

www.agnesstyle.blogspot.com

Camilla said...

lovely post, thanks for stopping by!

INTOTHEFOLDFASHION.BLOGSPOT.COM

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

Just amazingly nice dream,Evgenia,I can undrestand you very,very good:-)*
It was my dream too,when I was a little girl and live in Russia...

I know,my dear friend,you dream should be coming true,because you are immnesly talented!!!

Come by me and look at my last post about Paris inspiration...
This is a link for my post:

http://vmcreation-atelier.blogspot.com/2010/10/beyond-words-or-paris-in-my-heart.html

Hugs and Love to you,
***Violetta***

kirstyb said...

lovely blog xoxoxoxoxoxox

Gucci Little Piggy said...

my dream is Paris too!! ^^
we'll get it!

Bruce Barone said...

Such a beautiful and inspiring post!!! Dreams do come true.

Jaymie said...

your hair is just lovely!
Jaymie x

un petit lapin said...

I'm sure your dream will come true if you work hard! I would love to live in Paris.

La Porta Màgica said...

Beautiful photo and go for your dream!!! I think the same..

kisses from Barcelona!

Tatiana

Becca [Free Honey] said...

Keep working towards your dream and don't give up! If you work for it, you can make it happen!! I'm rooting or you!

Ändi said...

you look very beautiful, and your drawing is amazing :D
i will follow you :)

http://fashion-rebell.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Nicole said...

Beautiful post :)

Miguel Ignacio said...

Sofia... Im sure you're gonna make it! You have the most important thing that so many people spent their whole life looking for it... the goal.

So keep going.

Nice blog btw... Im for sure come back to read it very often.

Miguel