11/12/2011

CAPSULE COLLECTION_fall 2012

CAPSULE COLLECTION_fall 2012
CAPSULE COLLECTION_fall 2012
CAPSULE COLLECTION_fall 2012
CAPSULE COLLECTION_fall 2012
CAPSULE COLLECTION_fall 2012
In creating the outline of this collection are interwoven culture of Northern Europe and the idea of ​​deconstruction early work of Zaha Hadid. Since this is a street wear, I resort to an easy cut and the emphasis was on the use of bright colors and spectacular prints. The underlying materials are jersey and denim.

6 comments:

Tonio said...

Amazing girl, the lay outs are absolutely garde!
loved it.

I Art Fashion said...

What an amazing concept.
Loving the yellow tones

http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

thank you my dear!))

Quinn B said...

Wow! You are such a great artist!I'm amazed. I love the boots.

Flara said...

amazing collection! you are an artist!! This illustration is so perfect :)
xoxo
Flara

Neysa Bové said...

these are amazing!!! xxo -nb