2/19/2012

THE SNOW QUEEN_2012


MY INSPIRATION
This weekend went very well. Saturday morning I spent in the library. It's amazing. I looked throught several books on the history of fashion. I do not know, but the books is very inspiring me! I took many photos of the books and I promise to share with You next week!
Marc Jacobs has done such interesting hats for young women! And I think they would have looked great with warm knitted scarves! So I drew this illustration. And of course I drew the face  DAPHNE because she is my favorite model!
And I bought the yarn and knitting needles because I want to associate myself long gray sweater. However, last time I was knitting four years ago. But I think I would succeed because I chose a sweater is not a complicated shape.
When I painted my hair down at the illustration and i took a photo! I like this idea!
P.S. Excuse me for my bad English! 

16 comments:

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely!

Блондини (Катрин) said...

Потрясающий рисунок!

Kuebra_B@web.de said...

looks amazing

Tanya Jane said...

such beautiful photos- thank you for sharing! x

Antonia-Ivana said...

Once again you drew a masterpiece. I like the Chanel detail you added.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

ttFNx said...

This is so good!! x

elite barcelona said...

Is it your work ?

OMG , that rocks !

Your just incredible...

http://www.elitebarcelonablog.es/

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

YES!IT IS MY WORK!
*THANK YOU GIRLS*

Sabrina said...

beautiful beautiful!!!!amazing blog!! i'm following you!!!
Freaky Friday

Freaky Friday FB FanPage

julien hakym said...

It's very beautiful :-)

Oona said...

Love the idea, very nice :)

IKU said...

your works is amazing!

Sooji said...

Absolutely amazing! Love your drawings!!!

Даша Гусева said...

Невероятные иллюстрации! Просто восторг как красиво!!

http://uareontheguestlist.blogspot.com/

Sandra Azwan said...

amazingly beautiful!

promosyon ürünleri said...

wooow. Greats!..