3/31/2012

NEW ILLUSTRATIONS_2012

l like to draw clothes made by Marc Jacobs. It's made with love! Mark has always stressed the beauty and femininity!

 I am very happy that bought a new watercolor, this is such a bright and vibrant colors! You can see other works, painted this watercolor in my profile on Etsy!
And today I cooked a delicious dinner. It consisted of mashed potatoes and friedchicken!
Want to see it? Click here
On the cover of the issue of Vogue is my favorite model!
The magazine has a lot of of beautiful photos as always!
Daphne is my muse!
I love street style! I love jeans!
P/S. Excuse me for my bad English!


15 comments:

jyothisethu said...

beautiful paintings with great style...

congrats...

Fiona said...

Amazing, as always!

Sami said...

Oh wow! You're amazing! :) I want to draw like You in the future :))

Karima Illustration said...

Really really nice!
What kind, or what brand of paper do you use?! I'd really like to know!!! :P
xoxo
Karima

Samantha said...

You are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING and SO TALENTED!!

xo, sam

Thanks for stopping by my blog so I could discover yours! Now following! :)

Deriff said...

My drawings are great? Are you kidding? Yours are amazing!

Agatacia said...

amazing

lauren carney said...

stunning work as usual madame x

Antonia-Ivana said...

Daphne is awesome and so is the cover. And as I've already told you like tenthousand times: You are so talented. I enjoy looking at your illustrations.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

The Marcy Stop said...

Lovely drawings. The watercolors add a nice touch!
xLauren

attached

E L L E S A P P E L L E said...

LOVE DAPHNE, YOUR ILLUSTRATIONS ARE BEAUTIFUL!

X ELLE

SachaStrebe said...

oh my goodness, your illustrations are exceptional! so so so beautiful xxxxx

little moon lover said...

amazing illustrations..I really like your coloring technique..is it with sharpack markers? water color?
I tend to keep my illustrations black and white but these are way awesome

V said...

I am love with your illustrations!! They are fantastic.

-V
http://stylishlyme.com/

Sianna said...

Stunning illustrations! I'm following your blog now, because i love your art and i definitely want to see more =)