3/17/2012

WHO IS SHE?

I looked at a calendar photos  PIRELLI - 2011 of Karl Lagerfeld. This is amazing work. So I drew this illustration.  I like this story, and like the idea of Karl. 
I love to draw eyes, lips, hair....Female beauty has not limit....But the eyes are the mirror of the soul....It is most important! I want to study in Europe or America. It is very expensive. But I belive that I can save up for my training! I created the shop on Etsy! There's  not a lot of illustrations but I will soon add them. You can buy illustrations for your blog and to buy original artwork for t-shirt, or magazines on Etsy!
I bought a new pencil. They are so soft and bright.They are easy to draw the contours.
P/S:  And I'm writing a book about my life. And you can read it on my site   http://www.zhenyazhuravlyova.com/  I'll write a small bit in my blog. But only in Russian: 
Скучаю по тем дням и скучаю по тем событиям…
Думаю, сейчас пришло время, когда ты можешь открыть эти страницы и узнать всю правду….
Знаешь, может это были самые прекрасные дни в моей жизни, потому что молодость, это особенное время, и оно прекрасно, в любом ее проявлении…
Пожалуй, начну с того момента, когда закончились самые тяжелые моменты в моей жизни, я закончила 3 курс. Знаешь, я скучаю по себе, которой я тогда была, я была другая, искренняя и добрая. Во всяком случае, я не думала о смысле жизни и о будущем, я жила настоящим, тем, что происходило в данный момент. Сейчас, не смотря на то, что прошло несколько лет, с тех пор я стала другим человеком. Наверное, в жизни каждого человека происходят такие моменты, когда ты меняешься навсегда. И порой ты мечтаешь измениться и идет время и это не получается, а какое-то небольшое событие может сделать тебя совсем другим.
Я хочу рассказать, как это произошло со мной, и может, это поможет мне вылечиться от той боли, с которой я живу. 
 Excuse me for my bad English!  

19 comments:

Fiona said...

This is beautiful! if you're looking to study art, i don't think you need it, you're already so talented!

ZHENYA ZHURAVLYOVA said...

Thank you, my dear! I think that training in Europe would give me more opportunities and inspiration!

Dominika said...

so beautiful!
<3

FASHION PHILOSOPHY
www.fashionphilosophy.net

Antonia-Ivana said...

Thi is more than beautiful. As you're beyond talented I'm sure you'll find and go your way.

www.antoniaivana.blogspot.com

Priscella Manon said...

Beautiful Zhenya! Where in Europe would you like to go? If you need some help or information, let me know!
Priscella x

Sabina said...

This is gorgeous as your work always is. The detail in the shading really makes all the difference. Good luck with your book!

jyothisethu said...

nice work...
congrats...

lorenabr said...

You do not need training - but we all need inspiration!

Great job! :) All the best!

Sandra Azwan said...

hello.....from Malaysia, with LOVE...;-)

LADIES AND THE CITY said...

What a beautiful blog! You´re so talented!!!

Thank you for your comment in my blog on fashion, style and my experience as a western women in Qatar!.

Would you like to follow each other?


http://ladiesandthecityfashion.blogspot.com/

Masha said...

это просто прекрасно!

Léa illustration said...

I thanks for your comment in my blog!!! I like your blog too, your drawing is juste wonderful !! Congrat

Léa illustration said...

Hiii!! thanks for your comment in my blog!!! I like your blog too, your drawing is juste wonderful !! Congrat

Даша Гусева said...

При таком таланте учёба кажется лишней.)
Желаю Вам удачи во всех начинаниях!

http://uareontheguestlist.blogspot.com

Bruna said...

Menudo talento!!!
gracias por visitar bruna http://tiendabruna.blogspot.com
www.tiendabruna.com

ifigenia said...

amazing!

-followed via GFC and Bloglovin'-
ifigeniainthecity.blogspot.com

lucia m said...

wow!! you are soooo talented!!

www.aroundlucia.com
www.aroundlucia.com

Fabiana said...

you are very talented!What about follow each other?
xoxo
Faby

viewrama said...

OMG, I love those pictures,
i wish i could drow like you too,
keep posting,you are amazing!

www.viewrama.blogspot.de